3/08/2015

Talking About

What everyone talking about? Isn't the answer obvious? Conor Maynard is stepping back out in to the music industry with his new amazing single "Talking About". It hasn't even been out for a week yet and its caught the attention of thousands of people. It's his first single in some time. The wait was worth it. I'm absolutely in love with this song! Sadly, it's not available in the U.S. iTunes store yet. However, it is up for pre-order. I've been having to settle for racking up the video's views on YouTube.
The song is extremely catchy. I suggest you listen with caution. The second you listen to it, it will be stuck in your head for days on end. I'm not complaining though because it's such a great song! It has the typical Conor Maynard style. The beat is easy to move to. It's definitely a song that will be played in clubs! It has similar sound to his previous songs, but it's not as computerized as many of them. There is a range of sounds the meld perfectly together to create the catchiest song of the year so far.
If people recognized this song and the artist, Conor would have so much more fame than he already does. It's just that nobody appreciates music unless it comes from a big name. Honestly, I think his song is ten times better than anything Taylor Swift will put out or Rihanna who just released that song "Fourfive Seconds" or whatever it's called. The only reason their songs are so popular even if they are crap is because they created a name for themselves. It's time to start recognizing artists like Conor. He is using everything that is being used in today's popular music. It's got bass, catchy lyrics, easy to remember, fast-paced, and it uses computerized instruments. I feel like this song could be Conor's big hit to launch his career again.
 "Talking About" is easily one of my favorite songs of the year so far and I think it will stay highly ranked in my book. I'm not usually in to this kind of music, but there is something about Conor that makes me love, love, love his music. I don't know if it's because of the type of person he and his personality or if his music is just different and draw me in. As I'm typing this, I'm realizing that it's both. Conor has an amazing personality! I've discovered that by watching him appear on YouTube videos and by watching the videos he post on social media or videos other have posted with him. His music is different than a lot of the things that we hear on the radio. Sure, it has a similar sound, but the thing is that he hasn't changed his sound. He started with it and he has continued with it. He didn't change to fit in with the time just to get a number one single. I don't think he ever will. That makes him more likable for me.
Not only that, but I know Conor is capable of doing things other than the type of music he releases. He displays his talent on his YouTube channel by posting covers of songs. One of his most recent ones was a cover of "Waves". Personally I liked his cover more than the actual song because it was more raw. Conor has an immense amount of talent. This will be the song that people will hear and recognize him for what he is. An immensely talented artist who has worked his ass off to get where he is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment