5/20/2015

Soundtrack for the Brokenhearted

This isn't the best playlist of "break up" songs, but they're the songs that I have on repeat. A lot of them bring me to tears, but I always feel better afterwards. I know it's supposed to get better. I'm honestly starting to wonder if the pain really ever does go away...



1) Save Your Heart- Mayday Parade
2) No Good in Goodbye- The Script
3) Waiting for Superman- Daughtry
4) Fool's Gold- One Direction
5) Nothing- The Script
6) Half a Heart- One Direction
7) She Was the One- The Vamps
8) Everything I didn't Say- 5 Seconds of Summer
9) Heartbreak Holiday- MKTO
10) Drunk- Ed Sheeran
11) I Hate This Part- The Pussycat Dolls
12) Life After You- Daughtry
13) Drowning- Conor Maynard
14) Can't Let Go- Faydee
15) Distance- Jack and Jack
16) Bruised and Scarred- Mayday Parade
17) The Memory- Mayday Parade
18) Safe to Say- Playjerise
19) Stitches- Shawn Mendes
20) Hotel Ceiling- Rixton
21) Once in a Lifetime- One Direction
22) Party Girl- Dan and Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment