10/16/2015

Personal Party Playlist

So, the past couple days I've been dying of nervousness. I went from Monday until tonight dealing with terrible anxiety. What was I so worked up about? I asked someone out. I got over everything that has happened to me the past couple of months and asked somebody I really liked out. I walked right in to his office and put all my cards out on the table. After recovering from his shock he asked if I wanted to go on a date. That was my whole reason for telling him I liked him in the first place, so I said yes. I panicked up until literally the very last minute. I pulled myself together at 4:44. We were meeting in our lobby at 4:45. In my opinion the date went well. When I got back to my room I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders and I was SO happy and full of energy. I had nothing to do get that energy out, so I decided to do what most "normal" people would do. I threw my own personal dance party.
So, whenever you're feeling overwhelmingly happy and have no way to get out all of your pent up energy, or you want to gain some energy and happiness, start blaring these tracks and let loose. (Keep in mind, these aren't songs that you hear on the radio and my own personal playlist) 

1) I Feel Like Dancing- All Time Low 
2) Dangerous- Before You Exit
3) Not Your Birthday- Allstar Weekend
4)Talking About- Conor Maynard 
5) Best Song Every- One Direction
6) Teenage Kings- Emblem3
7) Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
8) Groove- Jack and Jack
9) Party in the Penthouse- Jake Miller
10) Make Out- Rixton 
11) Wannabe- SpiceGirls 
12) Lightning in a Bottle- The SummerSet 
13) Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings 
14) I Can't Remember- 5 Seconds of Summer 
15) Can't Help- Parachute 
16) Go All Night- RadioDriveBy
17) Somebody That I Used to Know- Mayday Parade ft. Vic Fuentes 
18) Sarah Says- Hollywood Heartache 
19) Is It Just Me- Hinder 
20) Hallelujah!- Panic! At The Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment