11/10/2015

Catharsis Playlist

(We're about to get personal)
I cannot be the only one that has those moments where I need to cry. I don't want to cry, but I NEED to cry. I discovered that at these said times, certain songs helps the process along. Not only does this playlist allow me to ball my freaking eyes out, there are also songs that help me kind of reflect on the better times in life and make me feel a little bit better. It my "Catharsis Playlist". I think everybody needs to have one! I suggest you pick songs that you have a connection to, whether it be a good or bad memory or even a person. It helps if you're familiar with the artist as well because it makes it more personal. Most importantly, make sure that you relate to it lyrical wise. That's the whole point to this playlist! It lets you relate to something for a little while and just let go and cry!
1) Untitled- Simple Plan
2) Hotel Ceiling- Rixton
3) Live Forever ft. Faydee- DJ James Yammouni (of The Janoskians)
4) Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer
5) 3000 Miles- Emblem3
6) Ghost- Hollywood Ending
7) You Will Not Be Forgotten- Keaton Stromberg (of Emblem3)
8) The Memory- Mayday Parade
9) Letting Go- Mayday Parade
10) Wasted- MKTO
11) Once in a Lifetime- One Direction
12) Infinity- One Direction
13) Broken Home- 5 Seconds of Summer
14) The Only Reason- 5 Seconds of Summer
15) Hello- Emblem3 cover

This has actually helped me out a lot. It's dumb, it's cheesy, it's a waste of time to put together a depressing playlist. It really does help though! Take it from a professional in the area of mental breakdowns! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment