12/26/2015

A Pop-Punk Christmas

I'm tad bit late on posting this, but it's better late than never! Since I missed Christmas this year, you can have this playlist ready for next year! I picked out my personal favorite ORIGINAL pop-punk Christmas songs. Some may or may not be covers that I just haven't heard... Anyways, I got sick of listening to the same songs every year during Christmas, so I came up with my own. Hopefully you guys like a few of these too and they can give you a break from the endless cycle of unoriginal Christmas carols.

1) Yule Shoot Your Eye Out- Fall Out Boy
        (My personal favorite Christmas song in general!)
2) 12 Days of a Pop-Punk Christmas- Sunrise Skater Kids
       (Hilarious!)
3) Fool's Holiday- All Time Low
4) I Won't Be Home For Christmas- Blink 182
5) Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass- All Time Low
6) Nothing For Christmas- New Found Glory
7) I Don't Wanna Spend Another Christmas Without You- The Ready Set
8) Santa Stole My Girlfriend- The Maine
         (I also found this quite funny)
9) Merry Christmas I missed You So Much- Taking Back Sunday
10) My Christmas List- Simple Plan
          (Sounds very similar to my own Christmas list...)

Of course, these are my personal favorites. You can hate them for all I care. These are just the songs I was playing this Christmas. Next year maybe I'll post a list of my favorite Christmas covers. They'll be on time next year! Because let's be honest, Brendon Urie's cover of "White Christmas" is amazing! The Summer Set has a pretty good Christmas cover out there too...
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment