2/15/2015

Keaton Stromberg

Keaton Stromberg, a.k.a my future husband,  is a member of the outstanding duo Emblem3. He's the younger sibling to Wesley Stromberg. He's only 18 years old and has mastered many, many talents, including stealing the hearts of girls everywhere. This talented kid started playing instruments at the age of six. He can now do 7 different things related to music. He can play the guitar, bass, piano, drums, ukulele, trumpet, and he does amazing vocals. To top it all of, he is a God when it comes to song writing and audio engineering. He has always been involved in the song writing process just like Wesley and former band member and friend, Drew Chadwick. Since Emblem3 got dropped from their record label, Keaton has been doing all of the producing and engineering on his own. Major props need to be given to this kid!
Not only does Keaton focus on writing and producing for Emblem3, but he also constantly works for himself. I often wonder how he has any free time or if he ever gets enough sleep. He has produced many of his own amazing songs and posts them on SoundCloud and Youtube. One in particular he spent three years working on. 'The Simple Life' is now one of my favorite songs ever. I could listen to it for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. It was three years of hard work well spent. Other original songs include: You Will Not Be Forgotten, For You, To the Moon and Back, Reach for the Stars, Thought of Her, Do What You Love, and The Best of Me. I can't get enough of any of these songs! He plays the instruments, records the vocals, and then puts it all together all on his own. I can't imagine how much time and effort is put in to his stuff. He literally puts his everything in to his work. I believe that's what makes it so good. His heart and sole are obvious when he performs and records.
Not only does he put out his own work, but he does plenty of covers as well. His most recent was one that I was shocked to hear, but I still loved it. He did a cover for 'Talking Body' and posted it on SoundCloud. He's also done covers of Sweater Weather, Cardiac Arrest, Seaside, We're Going to be Friends, and Somewhere Only We Know. Of course, you can find others if you search the web. It just seems like there is nothing that this kid can't do.
Music isn't his only strong point though. Oh, no. Why would it be? The highlight to Keaton is his personality. For being as well liked and popular as he is at his age, he is very down to earth. He has a great sense of humor that few will fully understand, but everybody loves. He is shy and quiet, yet he can conquer the X-Factor, perform on TV, and in front of thousands with up-most confidence. He always has a positive attitude and spreads it wherever he goes. I've never once seen this kid say something pessimistic unless he was merely joking or it was simply the truth. He is an inspiration, someone to look up to.
My dream is to meet this kid. We have a lot in common and I'm sure we'd be great friends. I don't want to know him because he's famous. I want to know him because he's just such an amazing person. I've never heard of another like him and I don't think anyone ever will. He is one of a kind. He's 18 years old and it seems like he can do anything and everything! He's one of those people that make me wonder what I'm doing with my life. I NEED a Keaton in my life. I want TO BE Keaton. I've never met him, but he's stolen my heart. Love you Keater Pan!



-Please click the links to show Keaton some love! He really does deserve it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment