2/14/2015

The Star From Downunder!

Cody Simpson! This kid is amazing! His style of music changes all the time, but you can hear how closely related all of his music is at the same time. This 18 year old Australian singer has a humongous fanbase that spans across many different countries. If you say you haven't heard of him before, then you have been living under a rock. LIVE A LITTLE! Cody Simpson has been all over the place! He started his career on Youtube. That seems like a great place to start a career now-a-days. You're able to build a fanbase before  you even really have a career. It's pretty awesome.
Anyways, Cody put out an awesome first CD, but he didn't catch the eyes and ears of many Americans until his hit single "Pretty Brown Eyes". Let me tell you, this song is my shit! Every time I hear it I have to rock out. Not to mention it reminds me of summer and I also have brown eyes, so I like to pretend the song is about me. (JK!) After that he's made plenty of killer appearances on TV. He's been on So Random!, Good Morning America, Ellen, Ridiculousness, and Dancing with the Stars. He's also release more hit singles like "Surfboard" and his most recent "Flower". He has also been lucky enough to do a duet with the one and only Justin Bieber. I'm not a Justin fan, but I love their duet "Home to Mama".
Most of Cody's songs are chilled and relaxing. They usually involve instruments of some sort, including Cody's favorite--Guitar. The reason I love Cody so much isn't just because of his stunning good-looks and amazing personality. It's not his enchanting accent either. It's actually his musical talent. I decided to write this blog about him while I was listening to his song "Flower". I thought that it was Valentine's Day and it's a great love song. It's an all around great song anyways, but still. At first I didn't have much of an urge to listen to Cody's new song, but when I heard it, I wish that I had listened to it earlier. I love, love, love it!



That last line had me laughing at loud while still appreciating the greatness of the song! If you want to appreciate it in all of it's glory and get the humor in that line, then you're going to have to watch the video or listen to the actual song because it's how it's performed that makes it so funny! Anyways, check out Cody Simpson because he's a very talented kid. He deserves everything that he's working for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment