2/13/2015

My Valentine's Day Playlist

These are my choices for Valentine's Day songs! Fair warning, I'm more of a fan of bands and music that isn't so popular, so some of these songs you've probably never heard of. I'm sure most of them are more romantic than anything that plays on the radio now anyways! If my boyfriend made me a CD or two with these songs on them, I would never let him go! Happy Valentine's Day!!! :) 

1) Last First Kiss- One Direction
2) Home to Mama (cover)- Emblem3
3) Little Things- One Direction
4) Soldier- Before You Exit
5) Shout About it- The Vamps
6) XO- Emblem3
7) You're Perfect- Jacob Whitesides
8) Heart Skips a Beat- Olly Murs
9) You & I- One Direction
10) They Don't Know About Us- One Direction
11) Somebody to You- The Vamps
12) Move My Way- The Vamps
13) Check Yes, Juliet- We The Kings
14) What Makes You Beautiful (Cover)- The 1975
15) Beside You- 5 Seconds of Summer
16) Wherever You Are- 5 Seconds of Summer
17) Long Way Home- 5 Seconds of Summer
18) Hung Up- Hot Chelle Rae
19) Words- Jacob Whitesides
20) 18- One Direction
21) Night Changes- One Direction
22) Fight For You- Josh Devine and Ollie Green
23) Monochrome- Kenny Holland
24) Forever Together- Emblem3
25) Obsessed- Emblem3
26) Illusion- One Direction
27) No Control- One Direction
28) Ride-  SoMo
29) Golden- The Vamps
30) Risk It All- The Vamps

No comments:

Post a Comment